Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Working Title

So I went to bed at about 4 am, and got up at 11:30. Crazy night last night. Well, crazy for everyone else. I was the DD. Heard a pretty good band at a bar, lost someone for about 20 minutes, then they emerged from out of nowhere to say, "I've been here the whole time!!". Alot of interesting conversations were had, along with fake phone numbers. HAHAHA!!! Its kinda funny to see other men play the bar scene. The lines I heard being hurled at the group I was with were lame. I guess being a douche bag is the new "in" thing at the bar scene. Heh.... But, a pretty good night for all involved, I'd say.

So I accomplished a goal of mine yesterday, getting my gym set up. Well, mostly, because I still have to get floor mats. And I also have to see if I can weasel my father-in-law back out of the Total Gym he got from us. I mean, we were going to put it out by the curb, but he took it and its collecting dust in the shed. So, what's the worst that could happen?? He'd say no. Big whoop. I say if you want something bad enough, do what you have to do (legally) to acquire it.

I also introduced my mom to the world of wholesale clubs, and dropped about $200 in the process. I wasn't PLANNING it, so......fail??? Maybe??? I dunno, I got food that will last us about 3 months, so I'd say 50/50. The only mistake we made was going too early. Usually on Saturday these places have free samples set up, and OMG....you could literally come in hungry and leave full. When WE arrived however, they were still setting up, so no samples until we were leaving. So, a bitter sweet win. Again, 50/50.

Finally, as per Sunday tradition, I went to my enemy, the scale. Strangely, he's been nice to me lately. I am at 215.8. Win?? You'd think..... Problem is I didn't eat much yesterday. I had 2 Cafe Vanilla Frappuccions, a fast food burger and fries (small), and 3 bites of a sub sandwich. That's it, all within the last 24 hours. I'm just NOT hungry lately. I'm not sure if its just because I am too busy to even feel hungry or if it's because my metabolism is in fact turning around. I think it's too early to tell, but I will keep updating.

God help me if Starbucks and Mountain Dew EVER come out with a hybrid drink. I'd gain about 50 pounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment