Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just, damn

I can't sleep... AGAIN. I hate this.I don't want to have to take melatonin for weeks on end, but it seems I may have to. The problem is a few posts ago I started work at 6:30 am. Well, it worked out, but the boss told me 7:30 for Friday. Now for some reason its easier for me to go to work at 6:30 than 7:30. I don't know why, but I woke early on Thursday and late on Friday. Its strange. Normally, I'm a nite owl, just ask all my friends. (the few I DO have and all the rest who hate me because I decided to grow up. HAHAHAH!!!!) So being up late is no big deal.

But one thing I just realized.... Thursday and Friday nites I didn't work out. And I stayed up late. Tuesday and Wednesday I did work out, and got great nights sleep. So the answer is in front of me. I just gotta grab it. Damn, I honestly didn't make the connection until I started blogging tonite.

.............. just, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment