Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Been a while...

It has been a trying few days. I haven't been myself for those days, too much going on in my life. Been mean to people, too. Too much stress is all. Wifey has been sick for the past few days and then has to turn around next week for a medical procedure. She is better tonite, about 85%, so some of the stress has been lifted, which is why I am posting tonite. Sadly, she has no sick days at work, so that time missed isn't paid. Gonna be fun paying bills next month. But, we've been in worse situations, so I know we'll pull through.

Then, there's the new job. Trying to balance out between baby-sitting grown men and preventing the boss from thinking I'm the do-boy is harder than I thought. Throw on top of that a corporate office that can change our inventory with out informing us at will, and you have the perfect storm to make a man want to drink. Heh... Once I get that place organized it'll be easier. Just a long journey ahead.

On to happier things. I have my new love.


A mini NuWave oven. Only takes it 18 minutes to cook two chicken breasts and they stay oh so juicy. I don't think I'll use my oven much anymore.... not while this thing is around. Beauty part is that it allows all the fat to drip down from the meat, leaving behind the natural juices. One bite of the Montreal chicken seasoning on the breasts tonite had me hooked. I can't wait to try it with other things.

I haven't worked through my plateau as much as I would've liked to. In fact, I think I may have gained some back. Damn stress eating. But a friend also told me it could be due to the fact that I have been using the Total Gym, so I may be replacing the burnt fat with muscle. We'll see. I'll still hit the scale and let y'all know my progress Sunday. But for now..... bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment