Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

...and this little piggy

Well, it got smashed.


The offender you ask?? Cookie sheets. A lot of them in fact. As I was pulling one out of the cabinet to cook with tonite, they ALL decided to pay my big toe a visit. All falling down on one part of my toe. So that totally killed any hope of doing leg exercises on the Total Gym, as I need my the tops of my feet to help balance myself. I know it doesn't look bad, but when the combined weight of 10 cookie and cupcake sheets falls edge first on one toe, you tell me how you feel.

I was still able to do regular upper body workouts, along with some lower body ones that required the bottom of my foot only. I added in free weights and Perfect Pushups this time for added training. The doctor said I needed to push it a little, what better time than now? And those push ups aren't as easy as the TV makes them out to be. But I did manage to do 6 before I had to stop. One better that when I first started.

Tomorrow, I am on a temporary shift. 6:30 am. Just a trial run to see how things would run if I was there early getting things together for everyone. It may work, it may not, well see. I think it will be for the best, I just hate getting up at the a$$ crack of dawn. HAHAHA!!! So if I am to get up early, I better sign off and go to melatonin land. G'nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment