Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Sunday

Time to go at it, my weekly routine of facing my enemy, le scale. I was feeling a little bit nervous because although I ate relativley healthy, I did over eat on some occasions. Moment of truth.....

214.8!!!!

Just damn!! I was amazed this morning. I had all day to think about how I keep losing, and the only thing I can come up with is my new job. No more am I just sitting on my ass driving for hours on end, I'm moving, lifting, twisting, walking, and all kinds of other things. I think this change was timed perfectly, a kind of healthy perfect storm.

The one thing I can do without is this insomnia. In the last 48 hours, I maybe have slept.... 6??? I dunno what my deal is, but I am going to the doctor tomorrow for a check up, I'll tell him about it. Till then, its another meletonin night. So tonite I am posting from my bed. That's right, there's an app for that!!!

Finally, I got my Total Gym back from my father in law. I was going to set it up today, but got a little distracted from the playoffs. That and I've been nodding off half the day. The only thing I had the energy to do today was to make sure the couch didn't float away. By about 6 I helped wifey clean the living room, but that's about it. So its an early nite, relatively speaking, for me. More things happened this weekend for me, but I'm starting to nod off again. That and posting from this little phone is a bit annoying. So I'll post tomorrow to get all 7 of you caught up. Nite!!!!

P.S. BTW how can anyone throw something away when its endorsed by Chuck Norris???


1 comment: