Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My bed must hate me

I haven't slept well all week. I usually end up going to bed about 11, but for some reason I lay awake until about 2. My body is tired from my new position at work, but my mind is running a mile a minute. Also, playing angry birds doesn't help.  ;)

Right now it is 10:00 pm, and I will try some melonitonin tonite. Hopefully it will help, because if not, I'm up a creek. I go to see the doctor on Monday, nothing big, just a physical. He'll tell me I'm overweight, I'll tell him I'm trying, I'll get needles into me, and then I'll go home. That's usually the way things have gone in the past. Hopefully this time around I'll get some actual advise.

Don't know why I'm feeling down about a lot of things right now, just a bad day I guess. Oh, well. Tomorrow is Friday. I had a productive weekend last week, here's to another one. Cheers!!!

*update* BTW, I wasn't going to post tonite, but then I realized, I can't disappoint all 7 of you. 'Nite.....


No comments:

Post a Comment