Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Um, yeah....

Ok, So I didn't realize..... AGAIN.... how out of shape I was......AGAIN!!!!! Seems as if the Total Gym kinda got the best of me. So, typical male, I think "I can conquer all!!!" So I jack that thing all the way up, nearly the most resistance. Then I try the first exercise. Epic fail. Can't even do one leg pull. So I lower it down, and here it was manageable. I did all 7 of the beginner exercises, 2 sets of 15 reps a piece. It only took about 25 minutes, so not too time consuming. Funny thing is, I feel grrrrrrrreat!!!! I remember this feeling, when I used to do some cardio at the Y. Problem was my schedule was always changing, so going was a problem, plus I was tired of paying $70 a month for me and wifey to go. I think this will work out better..... no pun intended...... if I stick with it.

Now mornings and me don't get along. Its kind of a hate-hate relationship. So I wont be getting blood work during the week. I'll have to wait for Saturday. No big whoop. But even though I hate them, mornings and I have to be on speaking terms. I am getting up wayyyyyy to late in the mornings, causing me to rush around and sometimes be late to work. So there's another thing I must improve upon. Especially when my start time changes from 8:30 am to 6:30 am, which should be in about a month, after I get that warehouse tightened up.

So thank you, Chuck Norris!!!!! I bought your product and feel like you just roundhouse kicked me in the berries. No worries..... the day shall be MINE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment