Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Another blog

I decided to start another blog, here. All it is is just some of the funny stuff I happen to come across on the interwebz on a daily basis. I didn't want that to interfere with the progress of my weight loss on THIS blog, that's why i decided to start another.

Speaking of the weight loss, I am not sure where I am on the plateau issue, because I don't weigh myself every day. I tried to eat smarter today, and did a more intense workout on the Total Gym.Now according to the book, in about two weeks I should be ready for the next level. Can't wait for that. But I'd be a fool to skip ahead, so I suppose I will wait.

Honestly, nothing else really to blog about tonite. Just another blah Monday. Meh......

No comments:

Post a Comment