Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I hate inventory

Helluva day today. For the past 4 weeks i've been preparing for this day. Counting, adjusting, counting again, adjusting again, moving things, counting,..... you get the point. So today was supposed to be a breeze. Nope. A total cluster in the morning. Not much organization, more of a "here you go, get it done" type method. It wasn't until after lunch I decided I had to do something about it. So I took a more active role in the execution of the process. Things went a bit quicker afterward. We got done at 6:30, much later than we wanted to considering all the work I put into prep. But, not many negative adjustment were needed, so thats a plus.    .....by the way, did I mention I hate inventory????

One good thing, I did keep busy. Not much time to snack. Protein shake for breakfast, then the boss ordered pizza for lunch. Only 3 slices. That may seem like much, but I can usually put away about 7 on a large pie. Kind of an iffy dinner, taquitos, but it was 7 pm when I got home. I was tired. Another thing is that I ate dinner last nite at 4:30 (frozen pizza), and wasn't remotely hungry the rest of the night. So while I am eating less, my choices aren't the best. They aren't the worst, but I could do better.

Because of the late home arrival, I had no time to do any sort of exerscise tonite. I was looking forward to trying these "Perfect Pushup" handles I got for myself a few weeks ago. I was always in better shape when I was doing a constant routine of push-ups, sit-ups and running. Every Friday, NJROTC. Its something I know, so I think I will try to start there.

Finally, for you 2012 doom and gloomers out there, there's hope!!!!

2 comments: