Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Good... no GREAT morning!!!

WOW, did I sleep well!!!! NO headache, no fatigue, no nothing. Melatonin, here I come for the next few days!!! For now, though, I sit and wait. Doctor appointment at 2pm. Not looking forward to it, but it needs to be done. I have to see what I am lacking and what I have too much of. Body fat is one obvious answer!!! HAHA!!!

I was finally able to get my 2nd bottle of Syntha-6 on Saturday. Apparently, the Vitamin Shoppe has vendors come in every now and then to give out free samples.The first one I was offered??? OxyELITE Pro. AKA, purple pegasus. Ive taken them before, so I said, "nah." The guy was perplexed, but when I explained to him about the side effects I had, he backed off. Next was a built guy just offering a book and some advise. I listened to him and his story was nearly a mirror image to mine, except for the age part. Overweight at a young age, not wanting to be like his father (health wise), and not sure where to turn. So I bought his book, which I WILL read and review later. Finally, a boxing class for women. Wifey loved the idea, so she signed up for a contest for a free year.

I feel like I want to get alot done today. I requested this day off from work specifically to go to the doctor, but I slept so well last night, I don't want to waste the day away by watching movies. So lets see if my body can match the motivation in my mind!!!

2 comments: