Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

About Time

As per Sunday ritual, me vs. scale. 215.0. Yup, I have plateaued. I knew this day was coming, so I am prepared. I just have to be more intense and change up my workouts, be more mindful of my meals, and continue to stay busy. This has happened to me before and I let it consume me. Frustrated from my lack of progress I invited cookies and cake into my life, and gained back all I had lost. Not this time!!! This time, I WILL WORK THROUGH IT!!!!

I also believe I have found the thing I need to help me sleep, too. Kohls had a BOGO sale this weekend and wifey and I took advantage. Memory foam pillows to go with our mattress topper she got a year ago. I slept like a log last night. Although I can't say the same for wifey. APPARENTLY, I snored like a bear last night. HAHAHA!!!! But I did wake up refreshed this morning, with out having to use melatonin, so hopefully I have found answer I've been looking for.

And in keeping with the whole 2012 change theme, wifey and I re-did our budget. Ouch. We both came to the realization that we've been spending way too much and not saving enough. So for the next few months, we're tightening the belt. So if any old or new friends want to have a good time on the weekends with us, it'll have to be an "in the home" thing. No worries, its cheaper to drink at home than it is to go to a bar anyway. HAHA!!

In two weeks, the Superbowl will be upon us. Six straight hours of pregame, three for the game itself. Ahhhh and the commercials. Can't wait. One big problem though, how does one stay on a healthy diet on this day when tradition says Buffalo wings, nachos, and pizza? When I started this journey I didn't look this far ahead. Its tough, so I'll have to look hard for healthier alternatives. If I find anything good, I will let ya know. G'nite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment