Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Journey into the weekend

After last nites insomnia I didn't wake until almost noon, and stayed in bed thirty more minutes. I hate doing that but I'm not sure what else to do besides taking more melatonin. And I can't really do that with my new shift yet. I'll figure it out soon I'm sure, but for now it sucks!!

Next, I decided to call the cable company. In this lousy economy you gotta do whatever you gotta do to save money. So 40 minutes later, everything is finalized and I got a great deal, now time for the automated stuff to port my phone number over..... that's when I het cut off. I call back, spend another 40 minutes explaining to someone else the deal I got and fighting with them to keep it. Automated stuff time... cut off AGAIN!!!!! Now I'm pissed. Third time... everything is set up, I reverify everything, and I tell the operator to stay on the line with me. FINALLY, it goes through. So now I can save about $100 a month. Winning!!

I've gone practically all day now without eating. I'm just not hungry, and been keeping busy. So at dinner tonite I over did it. Ugh.... This whole moderation thing is gonna be tough. At least I am losing weight. Sadly, because I overslept I didn't get get the blood work today either. So that's a fail. 50/50 day today. Gotta improve that.

Tonite is movie night. A cheesy horror flick and a comedy. Also some adult beverages will be had. Can't go out all the time when you're trying to make changes. They're coming along slowly, but they ARE happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment