Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Odditty

OK, so I haven't been posting for a few days. End of the year activities at work have to take precedence over blogging. It pays the bills and keeps the internet up. HAHA!! During this time I have been running around like a headless chicken again, going back and forth over things I've gone through dozens of times. So that means not much time to really think about what I am eating, drinking, and overall putting into my body.

This morning I woke up with a sick feeling. I am just now getting over this creeping crud thats been keeping me down for so long. Then it dawned on me; all the crap I've been eating. Ugh..... But I sucked it up and went to the dreadded scale to face the consequences.............

BELOW 220!!!!!!!    218.7 to be precise. I seriously don't know how it happened. I haven't been eating too bad, but at the same time, not too well either. I thought about it for a while and realized... because I've been so busy, I didn't have TIME to stuff my face with all the snacks. Just lunch and dinner. Maybe that's the way to start. So, 2012 will be the year of.........

KEEPING BUSY!!!!

What does that mean for me? Ridding myself of all things that distract me. And it is all encompassing. Crappy food, useless pursuits of vanity and possession, and sadly, people. I just cannot tolerate the drama any longer. It takes me away from the things that are important to me and eats away at my soul. And it's a big part of the reason I have been abusing my body. No más! Now, admittedly, some people I know will have some problems come up and they usually come to me. That I can handle. But ongoing drama..... no. I'm done.

Well, Happy New Year everybody!!!!! See you in 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment