Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Fail

Well, kinda. I know everything takes time, especially when you are trying to change your lifestyle, but I am paying for this one. This morning I started with good intentions. Had my SynthSix shake at 8:30 and didnt feel hungry at all. 1:00 came around and I knew I had to eat something; just one shake CAN'T get me thruogh the day.... So i ate lunch. My small sandwhich and 2 hard boiled eggs.

Then I kept going.

A small 110 calorie snack bar. OK, no biggie, I can work this off. Once home, however, it hit the fan. Italian sausage hoagies smothered in ragu and cheese. Ugh.... I'm hurting. So whatever exerscise and good intentions I had from this morning went down the tubes. Oh yeah, I am sipping on Mountain Dew (my personal crack) right now. Bad Mike!!!

I shall try again tomorrow. Right back on that horse. So day one, I would say 35% success.

2 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged bro. You got the right idea ... baby steps. I have managed to pretty much quick drinking, but I am still smoking. I have lost 40 lbs. But all I have really done is cut back on portions and eating things a bit healthier. It has been a long 6 months, but it has been worth it. I have faith in you. You always were stubborn and wouldn't give up on things so I can't imagine now would be any different ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quitting drinking is good, work on the smoking. I haven't quit drinking, but I don't do it all the time anymore. not like at the old apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete