Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Finally!!!!

I can see an end to this stubborn sickness!!! I'm breathing easier, my nose is drying up, and I had more energy today. Big win. Lets just hope this trend continues. By getting an early start to this, I hope to have an epic 2012. Now I know I won't become the next big male model, ordering orange mocha frappuccinos and having gasoline fights, but I will feel better and get more done with more energy. Thats my goal.

That being said, I was bad today. Taco Bell for lunch. I know, I shouldn't have, but I won't do it again.... terrible gas!! HAHAHA!!! I still had my protein shake, and a pretty sensible dinner. With the fast pace of the holidays around, I could've done worse. So tomorrow its back to the norm.

I guess I'll end this post here. It is REALLY difficult to concentrate when the wife is watching Sailor Moon in the other room with the volume turned up...... MOON PRISIM POWER!!!!!!!



UGH.................... help me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment