Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Better Than Yesterday

Today was a little better. Shake for breakfast, small sandwhich and boiled eggs for lunch and a small 140 calorie snack. I pulled a 53 foot trailer full of product by my lonesome, so there's my exerscise. For dinner, I splurged again, but not to the extent I did last nite. A relatively "healthy" chicken sandwhich at Wendy's. I could've done worse by getting the "W", but I am supposed to be changing!!! So today I think I hit about 60% success.

But now on to the bad stuff......

For the past week I have been fighting off bronchitis. I thought I was getting better, so I decided to sand a wood project I am working on. Big mistake. Sawdust got into my lungs, had a very sore throat by 11 pm and woke up VERY stuffy. So it will be a NyQuil night. (Big effin' Q!!!!!)<~~~~~ [thats for you Rusty.] But I am not going to let this get me down. I am improving on my diet.... slowly. Thank you for the encouraging replies over the past few days.

2 comments:

  1. Good start now we just have to quit eating chocolate at least twice a week and start eating veggies. Hows about no chocolate for three months Ill do it if you will. Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sticking to it and not getting any chocolate for the new year.

    ReplyDelete