Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One More Thing.....

One more thing..... While this blog is mainly about my struggles to lose this excess weight and get healthier, I will sometimes comment on strange and odd things I observe.

I heard of something today that disturbed me. Do us guys REALLY have no control of our things when we pee? SRSLY?? Only one female is employed where I work. We are all very protective of her and she is of us. But when she stormed into the warehouse with a "gtfo of my way" look, I knew what happened. Is it really too much to ask of us men to clean up our urine and pubes left behind? I mean, if you're that sloppy at work I'd hate to see your own bathroom.

And for single guys out there, do you REALLY think that hot girl in the office will even touch you if she goes into the bathroom after you and she cleans up YOUR piss?? She's not your mom, dude.

Generally, women don't do this. They are cleaner, neater, and and if they do leave a bit of a mess because of Aunt Flo, they clean it up. Although it smells like they used half of a bottle of bleach, but that's beside the point. So have a little respect for the ladies and yourselves, fellow men. Clean up your own messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment