Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nowhere Fast

So it seems I can't get a grip on this cold I have. Been with me for 10 days now. The only good thing about it is that I didn't binge over Christmas. There was ALOT of food, good food, but I didn't touch most of it. Still, coughing up phlgem isn't any fun. I'm coughing so much that its giving me a headache and it's even hurting my teeth.

But, today wasn't a total waste. Working in the warehouse all day, breaking a sweat many times, I think I got my exerscise. As much as I can tolerate anyhow. Man, I can't wait to be over this cold. I just feel like I want to burst out and get up and move. Ah, well. Positive thinking...... and codeine cough syrup!!!

Today, I had my usual protein shake, 200 calroies, an 800 calorie lunch, snacks included, and half a sub sandwhich. Not sure of the calorie count, but it was from Publix, so you know it was DAMN GOOD. I've lost about a pound so far from last week. I started at 222 and am now down to 221.2. Slow, but progress. I want to get down to about 175-180, so I won't be overweight, but I won't look like a stick either.

I'm in the process of trying to purge all the fattening stuff from the house. I know you can't get rid of it all, one of the biggest reasons people fail diets is that they deny themselves cravings. Smokers can't quit cold turkey, they ween themselves. And that's what I'll be doing. So no more buying chocolate truffles....   :(  


......... but if I got some for my birthday coming up, it would be rude NOT to eat them, right??  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment