Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reboot

Restarting tonite. Getting back on the wagon is taking longer than I want it to so I decided to give myself a swift kick in the ass. In bed before 11pm tonite, first time in weeks. Bought A LOT of healthy foods today, at a cost of $101. Just damn. But it will all work out in the end. Got some good news tonite. Wifey decided to join me. So instead of doing this alone, I now have a partner, someone who can keep me in check. Good times ahead.

Got the dogs groomed too. Sandy looks absolutely goofy shaved like a puppy. I'll post pics later. Of course the first thing they did when we got home was want to roll around outside.

Lazy day today got a bit too lazy. Didn't do much, except watch a movie. Journey 2 was pretty good in my opinion. Plus we didn't spend a dime to see it, we got an AMC giftcard from reward points off our debit card.

Hopefully I can get a good nights sleep tonite. Sleeping by 10 up by 6. Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment