Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lazy Sunday

The more I read about protein, the more I want to completely change my habits. I do understand that there are risks involved, but nowadays, just breathing the air can give you cancer. I do plan on starting with eating actual food, not going straight to supplements, so shopping today will be interesting. I don't like spending money, and I do realize this new diet will put a dent into the budget. It'll be a delicate balance.

Going back to a previous post, I have continued to "be the honey badger". However, I decided to expand it to nearly my whole life. I am only one man, and can only give so much of myself to anothers will. I don't need to go down the same path I have gone down for years. The one that dedicates myself to others, and neglects my family. With two new jobs and changes in social circles, it seems I had lost that focus. That loss of focus will be corrected.

I am avoiding the scale for now, until I can get my energy back to do some REAL exercising.

Other than that, pretty uneventful week. Just trying to get back on track to where I was a month ago, before I started this second job. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment