Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Dog Walk


Took the beasts for a walk tonite. The only thing I like about Daylight Savings Time is the fact the sun stays up till about 8, so no matter how late I work, I can still get stuff done. This was supposed to be a baby step forward for wifey and me to exercise more, but I think the dogs got more of a work out. Sandy was panting, and Danny just about collapsed when we got home. So not only am I out of shape, so are my dogs!! So sad...



I think my phone is possessed. I just turned it back on (because the battery died) and it sent text messages I sent days ago. It also received messages from someone I don't know. My phone does weird things. This one time I put it on airplane mode and threw it up in the air, and it did NOTHING!! Worst transformer EVAH!

Nothing else really to say tonite. I went from English to Pirate English on Facebook. So now instead of getting poked, I get skewered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment