Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello!!!!!!

Again, not really much to say tonite. I have found that keeping busy also means not being able to blog as much. Started a routine of walking the dogs when I am not working a second job, so that helps. And the little dog decided to make a mess for me to clean up a couple of days ago. My mom put things into perspective, though. I told her he made the mess while the the other one sat and watched. "That's female DNA!" she said. "We don't do it, we get the stupid male to do it!!"

Wedding anniversary is coming up. Eleven years.... just damn. NEVER thought she'd put up with me for so long. Wifey reads this blog sometimes, so I can't go into what I got her.... yet. But I know she'll love it. So for the past few weeks, she's been working on MY gift. I have been since forbidden to enter her office, which ironically, contains the scale. So I'm not to sure if I am losing like I want to, but I know I am losing. My jeans fit better. WINNING!!!

I started my journey at about 225. Last check, before I was forbidden from her office, I was at 214. Phase 2 will begin next month. A 1200-1500 calorie diet. For now I've just been eating healthy foods, avoiding soda (as much as possible anyway), not eating late, (again, as much as possible), and staying active. I know once I plop my ass in front of the TV it's game over, man!, so I do what I got to. Getting a second job has actually helped in that field. So basically, I feel like I am gonna starve for the next 2 weeks. I'm gonna get sooooooooo sick of Jell-o. But from what I hear, it gets easier after that initial shock. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ten calories, sugar free, and lime is gooooood. Plus it helps at that 3:30 feeling.

      Delete
    2. Ten calories, sugar free, and lime is gooooood. Plus it helps at that 3:30 feeling.

      Delete
    3. Ten calories, sugar free, and lime is gooooood. Plus it helps at that 3:30 feeling.

      Delete
    4. Ten calories, sugar free, and lime is gooooood. Plus it helps at that 3:30 feeling.

      Delete