Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Broken!!

Plateau is over!!! Finally broke through it, and I couldn't be happier. I am beginning to learn its just not about diet, its also exercise. I've been moving a whole lot lately, not really giving myself too much time to veg. A form of cardio I suppose. It seems to have worked, but I am not losing the weight as fast as I once was. No worries, I think. It'll come off the right, healthy way.

Another good factor in breaking the plateau is that we are expanding at work. I've been busy for a few days tearing down racks and condensing and moving product. So needless to say, what with the recent humidity, I've been pretty ripe when I get home. But my B.O. was NOTHING compared to what we had a few days ago. Apparently, something crawled under my house and decided to DIE!!! It left behind a foul odor that I thought would linger for days. Thankfully it didn't. Perhaps some other critter decided to make a meal out of it, I suppose. Conclusion???? Time to get more chicken wire!!!!

Finally, I am a big believer of the adage, "If you can't afford gas, you don't need a car". It can be applied to so many things. So I'll take it here..... IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO TIP THE DELIVERY DRIVER, YOU CANT AFFORD TO GET A PIZZA DELIVERED!!!! The delivery charge doesn't go to the driver. We make less than minimum wage and depend on tips. So please show your appreciation to us who deliver to you by tipping us. We make it possible so you don't have to leave your home to get dinner on the table for your family, so please help put dinner on our families' table. We don't do this for charity, we need to make a living, just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment