Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where the HELL have you been!!!!!!

OK, I've got good news and bad news. Good news, to quote Mark Twain, "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated." (And to those of you who thought 'well that's the bad news', you can go sit on your thumb). The bad news, I have fallen off the wagon. I didn't slam face first, but I haven't done anything to help my situation. I am still using Syntha-6, still taking all my meds, and still watching what I eat......... watching it go into my mouth...... So I have gained a couple pounds back. I haven't lost all the progress I've made, but I did take a few steps back.

It has been a rough month. Not only did I have to endure the anniversary of my fathers death, his birthday was three weeks later. The family did celebrate, but it was still tough none the less. Little did I know that next on deck, wifey had to have back to back medical procedures. Good times. No worries, shes OK folks. Finally, I decided to get a second job. I don't NEED it, but it's nice to have the extra money, considering I had to take a pay cut to ensure I got 40 hours a week. So while I'm making some extra cash, I am actually preventing myself from sitting on my ass watching TV and pigging out more. WIN!

I could've let this blog wither away. I am not going to be able to update it as much as I like to anymore, so that was the logical choice. But an old friend inspired me to write again. They told me that they missed my posts, and in the past told me that in some way I inspire them. Weird, huh? So like the trooper I am, I shall endure. I can no longer consider this blog just for me. If y'all DO read it and it helps, no matter how many times I fall off that wagon, I believe I have done something for the better. So, thank you, my dear 7 readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment