Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do as I say.....

I am realizing more and more as my life moves on. I am on this quest to make my life better. To improve my health, my family, and my well being. Some people have come up and asked me about the things I was doing to accomplish those goals. The words just rolled off my tongue!!! And when people close to me have some issues they must deal with, again, the solutions flow freely from my mind.

................so why can't I take my own advice???? I know all the things I have to do. But the main reason I think it is taking so long to accomplish what I want is that I just don't take my own advice. I don't listen to myself. It's easy to make excuses for myself, but if I hear an excuse from someone else, its just not acceptable. And sometimes, I do get mean. So for those who have felt that wrath, I do apologize. It is more difficult than I thought to break old habits. Case in point........



In the meantime, I'll be doing more research into a nighttime protein shake. Or maybe it'll be more beneficial (and cheaper) to eat a small piece of chicken or cheese before bed, like someone suggested in a comment a few posts ago.

Well, three days of hell coming up, so most likely I won't be posting. If I do it'll be short and sweet.
And if I seemed kinda short tempered over the last few posts, just know I have been very tired. I've only had a second job for 3 weeks now, and while I am almost adjusted to it, I'm still not there yet. Hopefully soon I'll be there this weekend so I can resume my Total Gym. Chuck Norris is getting angry. NOT a good thing..........

No comments:

Post a Comment