Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Too much fiber

So I've been reading that your body consumes protein all day long, and that at night while you sleep your body runs out of it. Thinking that it's starving, the body starts to store fat while consuming the only protein left in your body....... muscle. I've seen alot of advertisements for time released nighttime protein supplements, but was unsure of which one to take. Any advice? I'm sure 7 readers know 7 people each, and someone of that group of 49 SHOULD know someone with some advice.   ;)

I also started to consume more fiber last night, to help with the colitis. I used to take nearly 100% of my daily intake and was fine. I stopped for a while, but I think I stopped too long. Cause now I'm hurtin!!! I know it'll pass (no pun intended), but OY!!! I think wifey may make me sleep on the couch if I don't..... settle down...........

Slowly getting back on track. Still haven't worked up the motivation to work out yet. It'll happen soon I'm sure, just gotta give it time. My doctor told me about something called Jack3d. Its a supplement he uses before his workouts. Kind of unsure about it, may have to do some more research on it.

Not much else to tell for today. No post tomorrow, for I have to work. Good night!! Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment