Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

BE the honey badger

Good weekend. Made alot of bank, got stuff done that I have been neglecting for weeks, and I'm on my third (yes third!!!) bottle of Synthe-6. I have never stuck with anything like this for so long. The stuff really works, keeping me full for hours!!! Contact me if you need more info.
Got a little frustrated last night. Found out a friend reconciled with and old friend. For some reason it hurt me, because of everything I know about the relationship. But then I thought, why does this affect ME? I haven't hung around either of them in months, so why should I care. So, I decided to be the honey badger, and not care. I am happy for them that they decided to bury the hatchet, but it's not going to change the way I live my life. In fact, I don't believe anything will change, and the status quo will remain the same.

Frustrations continued, however, through the night. As I was sitting at my computer one of the cartridges for my Blu ran out. No biggie. So I opened another one. Dead. Had nothing in it. Brand new, right out of the box. OK, so I go for another one. DEAD! So i change batteries. First one, still dead. But alas, the second one did work. The problem with these e-cigs is that it is a machine. Machines fail. Regular cigs don't. But I'll stick with it. Don't wanna go back too far.  

I haven't weighed myself in weeks. Because of everything going on in the last four weeks, I haven't been mindful of what I eat, or exercising. And this second job is taking all the energy that I would normally use to exercise. Don't get me wrong, the money is great, and I am getting some exercise, just not the way I wanted to. The only comfort I take in all of this is knowing I can quit at any time. Just have to get a few unexpected bills paid off, and it'll be all good. Good night.......

2 comments:

  1. Sure are harsh words for people you call friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I said it wrong, I admit that. I care for all peoples, thats why I work in the industry I do. And I am very happy for both of them they decided to put their differences aside and bury the hatchet. The world would be a much nicer place to live in if, I don't know, say Jews and Muslims did the same. But the fact I let it effect my life in a negative way was just silly. Ultimately, considering I haven't hung out with either one in months, I do not believe this event will have any bearing on my life, positive or negative. If I'm wrong, so be it. But intelligence guided by experience tells me that it won't. So perhaps it was too harsh to say I didn't care, because I do.

      Delete