Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Schools out!

Im done! School is over! Graduated on the 15th with anywhere from a 3.96 to a 4.0. Amazing how fast the nine months went by. But then again the nine months before Trey got here also went by quickly. Next is to get certified. I already earned my PCPro cert, but I need that A+. It comes in two tests and I already passed the first one. It's not easy, but not to difficult if you study. Part two is next week. I'm gonna pass this!

After that, I need a job. A real job. I've spent nine months studying IT, so that's where I need a job. Any suggestions? Tips? I've never been without a job before so this is new territory for me. 

On to other things. Trey had been spitting up a lot lately. I'm talking exorcist. He's also gaining weight, but not much. So we took him to a few doctors over the last few weeks and had all kinds of tests done and changed his food about five times. All failed. So wifey and I decided to try the one thing we thought would work. The one thing the doctors said wouldn't help. We switched him to soy. It's like a miracle! Barely spitting up and gaining weight like a champ. His little tummy must be feeling better too because he's been smiling and cooing ever since. I honestly think this was the highlight of my week, not graduation. 

Enjoyed the chat. We should do this more often. Coffee is ready. Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment