Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 14, 2013

The "Anti-touch"

Some days you're on, others your off. Usually I have the ability to do anything. Former co workers have even said I have "the touch". When ever I worked on something that someone else couldn't get to work, it works for me. Fatherhood has been no exception..... Until today. 

No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, Trey and I aren't clicking. We all went out today, and sure enough in Target, Trey gets fussy. I pick him up to try to calm him, but he only gets louder. So wifey says, "give him to me."  Within two minutes he calms down. And now, no more than five minutes ago, he was fussy again. After a while I pick him up to calm him and he screams bloody murder. So wifey took him again. He's a quiet as a mouse now. 

Guess he's in a mommy mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment