Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The carpet between my toes feels so good!

I've been living in my house for over 10 years and we finally decided to get carpet. See, when we moved in the carpet was so nasty it wasn't worth saving so we pulled it up and lived with hardwood floors ever since. But now that the baby is almost here I thought it would be a good idea to get some sort of padding. And it feels soooooooooo good. Its been too long since I was able to go barefoot comfortably. Plus I won't freeze my feet off this winter in the morning!! Winning!!!

Speaking of baby, hes almost here. But tomorrow is going to be difficult. Go to school until 2, rush home, get to the doctor by 3, admit wifey by 4, rush home to eat dinner and change, work by 6, then after work shower and finally rush BACK to the hospital to stay the night. And to top it all off, the medication they are going to give her can put her into labor anywhere from 15 minutes to 24 hours. So I may have to drop everything as soon as I get back to town to go right back to the hospital. DAMN!! Pray for my sanity!! But at least she and the baby are all I have to worry about now. I aced my final for Security+. Two classes to go and I graduate!!!! Winning!!!

I'm in a weird mood tonite. Tired, but excited. Overwhelmed, but still hungry. I am mentally and somewhat physically exhausted, but I want and am ready for more. Is this weird? I am excited over the whole having a kid thing, but I just want the build-up to be over with.........  I know, weird.


1 comment:

  1. Way to go. Hopefully the meds take a while. You are going to be a great dad!!!

    ReplyDelete