Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Monday, November 4, 2013

Damn time change

I hate this time of year, but only for two days. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that it gets darker earlier, but I feel like I am up an hour later than normal. I'm just not used to going to work when the sun is setting. And speaking of work I've been bad this year. 

I promised myself after taking a part time job at Domino's I wouldn't gorge myself on the pizza. Sadly I failed at that. I'm still at my lard ass weight, but I haven't gained anymore either. I am certainly glad I am a "glass half full" kind of guy or I would just extremely depressed right now. I keep making excuses in my head about it too. "I'm busy, school and work, preggo wife." I really need to stop doing that. I really need a better job. I really need to get away from Domino's. 

Hopefully that'll happen soon. My instructor mentioned he wants to start a work study program at the school. Have the IT students run the IT at the school, under his supervision of course. 20 hours a week at $10 an hour. I'll take it! It'll get me work experience and help me build my confidence. 

As I am writing this, Domino's just called. One of my deliveries handed me a counterfeit $20 bill. Luckily I had very few cash deliveries tonite so I knew exactly who it was. The cops are at the store right now and they needed a description of the people in the home. I hope they get their asses arrested. They had their kid hand me the money. He couldn't have been more than 7 years old. And they're probably gonna say well the kid gave him the money, not our fault, the driver should've known. Scumbags. There is a special place in hell for people who use kids to do illegal things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment