Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dude, do you even BLOG?!

Hi all! Its been way too long, but I think I have enough time to come back on a regular basis to keep in contact with all 7 of you. Well, hopefully still 7. I would love to hear how you been doing, but I'll start with me. First, recent news, wifey is about to pop. That's right, four more days until the baby arrives. I am very excited and scared at the same time. I know I'll be fine and I know I shouldn't worry so much, but I can't help it. It also doesn't help when I am not getting much sleep, but that's a different story. See, wifey has been in and out of the hospital for three weeks. Not by her choice either. Let me tell you those fold out beds in L & D aren't very comfortable. But I suppose they make em that way to keep the daddys alert, too. Shes doing fine, so that's good. They were just precautionary stays.

Once the baby is here I will have two more months of school left. I am STOKED!! I have learned so much from that school and my instructors, I am very grateful. I've already gotten one certification under my belt. TestOut PC Pro. It's a new certification, but its more hands on than A+. Next up for me, however, will be A+. I plan and hope to take it before I graduate. Why? I need a job!!!! No one will hire a green IT Professional with no experience. But if I earn my A+ that should get my foot in the door, at least. And speaking of which, I have a final tomorrow. Security+. I feel good about this one.

That's all I can think of right now. I know 5 months of events can't be summed up in two paragraphs, so I'm not going to try. Plus I'm not used to this time change. I'll keep y'all updated!!

1 comment: