Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Tax Day!!!

Well, not so happy for some I suppose. I did mine back in Feb., so I have no worries.

So, lets see..... been hiking lately. Great for exercise. Been helping me lose the weight needed. And I am down another two pounds!! 210!! Feeling like I have more and more energy everyday. And loading batteries everyday is helping with the exercise too. Things on that side of my life are steady. And i'm loving it!!!

On the down side, I feel I have to make a choice. Take a risk and go to school for a job that doesn't pay much more in Jax, but does in other places.... Or let my current employer send me to school and be attached to them for at least another year. Things at work aren't going too well. New CEO, new store manager (I don't see eye to eye with him much), just makes me think I should bail. But then again, its a free education, something that can never be taken away from me. Decisions....

1 comment:

  1. Go for the free education!! What's better? Student loans or putting up with work bs for a while?

    ReplyDelete