Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Another good week

Finally was able to get back into wifeys office again. And as you can see below, success!!!! 225 to 212 in 2 months. Losing it slowly, yes, but I'll be able to keep it off!!!

Our anniversary was last weekend. She got me an awesome gift. Something she put together herself. She was able to find our old wedding invitations and our wedding day scrolls and put them into a shadow box. Absolutely loved it. Me? As they say, I went to Jarred.     ;)

We also went for a little hike on our anniversary. Something I never thought we'd do, but it turned out great. Got a lot of pics of nature, too. I'll post some of them here, but the rest will be on my Facebook page.

As you can see, dear reader, all the pics I posted should be on the bottom of this post. Blogging from my phone again. Pulling about 55-60 hour work weeks. No time for traditional exercising, but I am doing a lot of walking and lifting pallets. I do what I can. I know I always say I'll post more, and I always do mean it, but I can't make promises.

Till the weekend......




No comments:

Post a Comment