Blogger Layouts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Been a while

Six months go by quick. My dear seven readers, I hope I haven't lost you. Many things going on, so lets start.

So as y'all know, my boss got fired. I was thinking of applying for the job, but I decided that, after thinking about it, realized that the other drivers probably wouldn't respect or listen to me. The office needed leadership. And that was a good choice. Our new boss is excellent. He actually WORKS!! Not like the last one. I don't have to do the boss's job anymore!! Lol.

Everything also worked out well for school. After six long months, I finally had a chance to test for certification. Well if y'all already didn't know, I did pass. I am now a RESNA certified ATP. now I just need to find a job where I can use it.

That's the good news, now on to he not so good. I did join a gym, but quit in November. Too busy with life. Ten+ hour work days were just killing me. That and the holidays approaching with out my father and internal family issues was depressing me.

What am I trying to say? I'm saying I didn't lose any weight. Oh I stayed busy in 2012. But the weight I lost I ended up gaining back in the last two months if the year. It's easy I get depressed and say fudge it. But no, I will take the information I gathered last year and apply it to this year. I WILL lose the weight. It'll just take longer than I expect.

I have more to update, but I don't want to spill all the beans in one post. You'll just have to keep checking back.

Love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. And please forgive all the typos, auto correct on my iPhone is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete